- 2005 - DAVID KOLLAR BAND, Free your minds
- 2006 - DAVID KOLLAR BAND, Way from east /HEVHETIA/
- 2009 - DAVID KOLLAR INTERNATIONAL PROJECT, DVD - One night in Budapest /HEVHETIA/
- 2010 - DAVID KOLLAR, Film soundtracks and Ideas /HEVHETIA/
- 2011 - DAVID KOLLAR PROJECT, Equation of time /HEVHETIA/
- 2011 - DAVID KOLLAR, Film works /MYSTERY STABLE/
- Witness - short film by Michail Verner
- Labyrint osudu - short film by Erik Bosnak
- Výročie - short film by Michail Verner
- Vidíme vás - short film by Erik Bosnak
- Rana z milosti - short film by Michail Verner
- ČF 1 - experimental film for live shows by Michail Verner
- Herostratos - short film by Michail Verner
- Stretnutie - film by Michail Verner, screenplay by David Kollar
- Baltazar Banan - theater performance, directed by Sergio Sekicki
- Immortalitas - 3D phantasy triller, directed by Erik Bosnak
- Comeback - drama about prisoner, directed by Miro Remo
- Roxanne - documentary drama, directed by Veronika Mikalova
- The snow queen - theater performance, directed by Sergio Sekicki
- Wonderfull man in faraway dreams - comedy documentary, directed by Miro Remo
- Starci už len klopú - Comeby by Igor Jankovič
- Three pigs and a Wolf - theater performance for kids - directed by Srdjan Sekicki
- The road Back - documentary film about Tibor Huszar - directed by Miro Remo
- Im miner and? - drama by Roman Fabian
- No EXIT - Hybrid performance merging theater, opera and instalation art by Martyna Lyko
- Kolísky - moving performance by Debris company, music by David Kollar & Jozef Vlk
- Banícky chlebíček - documentary film. Directed by Roman Fabian
- EPIC? - theater performance by Debris Company
David Kollar was born in Prešov, Slovakia in 1983.
In 1990, he began to learn classical guitar. After four years David has changed acoustic guitar and he started to learn to play electric guitar.
David's teacher was popular guitar player in Slovakia Karol Sivak. In this time he played guitar in various garage bands. After this time, David started to play with professional Slovak musicians. David was a member of Xibalba 1999/progresive rock band/, Fade out 1999/jazz-rock band/, Joe and Entry 1999/funky band/, Frown 2000/Gothic metal/. David also worked as a sidemusician in Andy Belej band 2001/pop rock jazz/, Nataša Džunková 2001/pop/ and Peter Ondria "alias" Lois Armstrong" in 2002.
In 2004 David finished jazz school in Prešov.
In 2005 David formed the DAVID KOLLAR BAND and in the same year won the award, New Faces of Slovak Jazz. The music press classified his first creation, “FREE YOUR MINDS”, as one of the top albums of year 2005. In year 2006 David's trio threw a big show in the most prestigious Slovak Jazz Festial in Bratislava Jazz Days with other famous musicians who had played on festival as Richard Bona, Kenny Garett and other prominent musicians. Slovak television broadcasted his concert ten times. Six months later the album “WAY FROM EAST” was released. The music critics appreciated this album for its diversity and power.
In years 2005-2009 David was an apprentice of the legendary guitar player, composer, singer and experimenter Andrej Šeban.
In spring 2008 the band also participated in prestigious jazz festivals as Theatre and Music Festival Vysehrani (together with Petr Kalandra’s Blues Session and Lada Mertl), Open Air Jazz (Ostrava), Jazz Weekend (Uherske Hradiste), Košice Jazz Days, Jazz - Blues Fest (Levice), Visegrad Jazz Festival (Olomouc), music festival Beseda u bigbítu (Tasov) together with Erik Truffaz, Slovakian Institute (Prague) and many others. David was also invited to be a guest musician at concert of Peter Lipa.
In 2009 David formed International project called David Kollar Project with two famous musicians from Hungary. Adam Marko on drums, Gergely Baranyi on bass. The project garned a big success.
The interest in and the popularity of David Kollar Project has risen up after few first concerts and the band had been invited to participate in many big festivals.
In May 2009 David Kollar International Project played a very successful European tour (Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece).
Shortly after flourishing European tour the recording of the very first David Kollar Project DVD took place in Budapest at TAKE 5 club in July of 2009. Right after that the band toured Poland. A wonderful concert was given at Jazz Under Ruins festival in Gliwice.
In 2009 David entered to the world of film music as film music composer.
January 2010 David recorded solo album "Film soundtracks and Ideas".
In March 2010, David Kollar International Project played a tour in London. The tour ended in London’s Jazz Cafe Posk.
In May 2010, David did a tour in cinemas with filmmaker Dmitry Trakovsky from L. A. Dmitry made a film about Andrei Tarkovsky named MEETING ANDREI TARKOVSKY. David played live the introduction to the screening of Dmitry’s film on the electric guitar to the poetic film created by Mikhail Verner.
2011 David created music for 2 theater performances and 5 original film scores. Also recorded album David Kollar Project - Equation of time.
Juny 2011 David created own label MYSTERY STABLE.
August 2011 David created MYSTERY STABLE - Film music production.
October 2011 David created new trio Kollar, Borlai, Baranyi. Gergo Borlai is famous drummer who collaborated with Scott Henderson, Scott Kinsey, Garry Willis, Hadrien Feraud...
2012 David became to be a member of awesome music and dance project called ARTRANCE. Members of the project are Gergo Borlai, Andrea Ladanyi and India Czajkowska.
2012 David started to collaborate with guitar player Eivind Aarset. One of the best guitar players and innovators of electric guitar in the Europe. Eivind collaborated with Nils Petter Molvaer, Jan Bang, Jan Garbarek, Dhafer Youssef etc...